- Create your lecture or presentation in MS PowerPoint.
- Click on Insert - Audio - Record Audio...and record your audio clip. Move the sound icon into a consistent but unobtrusive corner of the slide.
- Repeat for all slides as needed.
- Save and share the PPT file directly - but that can create issues with software compatibility, especially between different operating systems.
- Better: save as an MP4 file or Windows Media Video file and share - each slide will 'show' as long as your narration lasts and then advance to the next slide.
- Even better: upload your MP4 file to YouTube and share as link or embed into your blog or website.
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Here is a simple approach that does not require Jing, Camtasia, or any other additional software: